A guest post from @.
January can be a good time to learn new strategies and to make new decisions about how you would like your life to be. When you’re constantly on output and always considering the needs of others, it can be difficult to think about YOU and YOUR needs, wishes and desires.
In fact, DO you ever stop for long enough to think about how you would like things to be?! If you don’t usually do this, here are some of the benefits of doing so:
5 Quick Steps to Boost Wellbeing
- Asking yourself how you would like your life to be …leads to you taking charge and regaining a better sense of control in your life
- Taking the time to stop and think, is good for you – we all rush around far too much and need to be able to just ‘be’ to recharge and increase our sense of wellbeing
- Deciding that you will make some changes, however small, is empowering and exciting
- Making small changes will often lead to larger changes (if not immediately, then over time) and these are even more exciting!
- If you tend to be fearful of change then ask yourself ‘What is the worst that could happen?’ and see what comes to you. Often we persuade ourselves that we are better off just as we are, but if you think just a little harder and longer, you will more than likely be able to arrive at some new answers that will boost your life and in turn increase your happiness levels.
So, if not now, WHEN?!
I really hope this helps you to see the value in setting aside some time for you, to ponder and reflect. If you would like to access my Wellbeing Freebies (1 page downloads), please do pop over to this page where you will also be able to access my free Feel Real App with further free resources for you.
Here’s to YOU achieving an improved level of Wellbeing in the very near future.
If you would like to discuss how you could improve your wellbeing further, please do contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07783 107 236.
This post first appeared on Claire’s blog and is reproduced here by kind permission of the author.