A brand new online teaching community, Collaboroo has just launched with a big idea to help teachers and early years practitioners to teach happy. It allows teaching professionals to come together to help engage children in learning whilst connecting and supporting each other.
Created by The Consortium, with the help of a panel of teaching professionals, the platform behind Collaboroo has been innovatively designed to make connecting and collaborating quick, easy and enjoyable for teachers and early years practitioners.
Collaboroo focusses on providing a positive and uplifting experience for teachers by:
- Advocating a constructive approach to help solve some of the issues experienced in classrooms and early years settings
- Facilitating peer to peer support in a friendly, welcoming and uplifting environment
- Recognising and rewarding great ideas, useful contributions and knowledge sharing
- Providing a visually inspiring resource
- Allowing teachers to get feedback and answers to questions
- Saving time in planning lessons with a large bank of activities, easy navigation and mobile access and convenient email digests providing the latest content
- A clear focus on improving educational outcomes for children
- Providing clear guidelines and community values which include respect, collaboration, being always learning and fresh thinking
- Some fun with competitions to enter and prizes to win
If you share in Collaboroo’s big idea to help make education accessible, enjoyable and achievable for every child please visit www.collaboroo.com to join (it’s completely free!).Share this